Our professional workshop technicians represent decades of spring and suspension technology and experience. They are dedicated to fitting the best combination of parts to suit your needs.
We are pleased to offer obligation free vehicle inspections and estimates. If you decide to proceed either at the time or a later date you will know what the cost will be for the work discussed.
Our workshop services include:
- GVM, GCM and BTC Compliance
- Supply, installation and repair of automotive suspension, steering and underbody components for 2WD, 4WD, FWD, AWD and Performance cars
- Wheel alignment – including camber, castor and toe adjustment using precision Hunter wheel alignment technology
- Suspension and body lifts on 4WD
- Power steering conversions
- Drum to disc conversions
- 4 links
- Coil over conversions
- Airbag and load assist kits
- Fleet and mine spec vehicles
- Leaf spring resetting – with extra leaves if required
- Shock Absorber testing – using our Koni shock dyno
Have a project car that needs updated suspension? No problem, we are happy to take on your project.
We can also rebuild your components or provide modern replacements.
We also have extensive experience in preparing and presenting freshly imported vehicles for licensing in WA.