WA Suspensions is Perth’s leading specialist in spring and suspension technology. We are an independently owned and operated West Australian business, established in 1984. Our continuing commitment to quality ensures our clients return to us again and again for advice and service on automotive suspension across a wide variety of vehicles. We work on everything from the 50’s classics to new cars, straight off the showroom floor.
Do you have a suspension problem that can’t be explained? Can no one give you the right answer? Come and see our suspension specialists in Osborne Park, we will diagnose the problem and find a solution that fits your wallet and driving needs. Call or email us to make an appointment, we even open most Saturdays for your convenience (except long weekends.)
We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of service to customers on all jobs from small repairs right through to restoration of vintage and classic cars.
Specialist services include:
- Suspension diagnosis
- Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM), Gross Combined Mass (GCM) & Braked Towing Capacity (BTC) upgrades – Federal and State government approved
- Performance handling modifications
- Wheel Alignments
- Lift kits
- Coilover conversions
- Coil and leaf springs
- Shock absorbers
- Fleet and mine spec vehicles
- Leaf spring resetting
- Vehicle projects including 4 link and air suspension conversions
- Custom and Restoration of classic cars, muscle cars and hot rods
Whether you’re an automotive enthusiast or someone in need of a quality wheel alignment, our friendly customer service team will tailor a package for your application and budget.